This section provides useful forms regarding Interpreter services provided by the United States District Court of Connecticut.
- Authorization for Release of Information
- Connecticut District Court Interpreter Application
- Contract Interpreter Terms & Conditions
- Instructions for Completing Fingerprint Cards
- Interpreter Fact Sheet (CJA Forms 21 & 31)
Information about Federal Court Interpreters can also be found by visiting www.uscourts.gov. Information on Judiciary Staff Travel Regulations, which traveling contract court interpreters are required to comply with, can be found here. For information on becoming a Federal Court Interpreter, you can also visit www.ncsc.org/fcice.